Shadowridge Montessori School
Shadowridge Montessori School is opening in June 2023!
We are seeking trained AMI and AMS Primary and A-to-I Guides.
The ideal candidate is a positive, mature and supportive colleague.
Duties consist of working 8-hour shifts that include one 10-min break and one 30-min lunch. (Common Shift: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
* Montessori Teaching Credential (AMI or AMS; applicants can be currently training)
* Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
* Authorized to work in the U.S. (We cannot sponsor Visas at this time).
* Experience working with young children.
* Flexible, helpful and engaging attitude.
* Willingness to support potty training.
* Willingness to submit to a background check (required by licensing).
* Experience working as a Montessori Guide (not required).
* Possess a desire to connect a community of staff, parents, and students to our vision.
* Innovative problem-solving skills.
* Flexibility in addressing children’s needs.
* Excellent observation skills.
* Ability to listen and be present.
Compensation + Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and education. Benefits include 70% insurance paid, paid holidays, sick days, tuition discount for children, 401k, professional development opportunities, and supportive staff and administration.