Three Tree Montessori seeks a trained Toddler Guide to lead an established classroom during extended maternity leave. The position is available immediately and will continue through 6/10/2022. The hours for this position will be 8:00 – 4:00, M-F with occasional evening and weekend commitments.
The ideal candidate:
• Holds an AMI Assistants to Infancy (0-3) diploma and 1-3 years of teaching experience (non-AMI diploma and/or less experience and current trainees will also be considered)
• Recognizes the importance of building relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
• Has a drive for supporting children on their journey toward reaching their incredible potential
• Exercises good organizational and time management skills, and effective communication skills
• Values a spirit of collaboration, flexibility, and has a strong desire to participate fully within the school community
Three Tree is a beautiful and bright AMI-recognized school located 15 minutes south of Downtown Seattle in the scenic Pacific Northwest, with access to both mountains and water. Our school offers a community of passionate educators committed to the highest Montessori standards and fully equipped learning environments with extensions to the outdoors.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter outlining their personal educational philosophy and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.