• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior experience with toddler age children.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• AMS or AMI Primary Montessori credentials required.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.