The World Community Education Center is a private K-12 Montessori school on a serene, forested campus with a 50-year history of successful education and leadership training.
WCEC offers a safe, prepared environment for learning focused on academic excellence and universal values, cooperation, mutual respect, building open hearts and minds, strengthening character, and promoting community responsibility. 95% of students transition to higher education with scholarships, honors, and award-winning accomplishments. We are committed to hiring visionary teachers who can guide the next generation to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future. Features include:
• Small classes & individual attention
• Supportive parental involvement
• Experiential along with academic learning
• Service to each other & one’s community
• Creative, design thinking
• Seeking and affirming the values that unite humanity.
• Affirming equity, equality and mutual respect
Positions beginning in August: Primary & Elementary teachers, High School STEM and language Adolescent Guides.
To apply, send letter of interest & resume: Atefeh Leavitt, Head of School; AtefehL@gmail.com