We’re now hiring Montessori trained teachers for the infant and toddler level to join our founding team as we work to bring a new Montessori school to the Baymeadows area!
In this role, you’ll create and lead a model infant classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
– Obtained a Montessori diploma (preferred) or a Bachelor’s Degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
– Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
– Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
– Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
– Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
– Take pride in your work
– Are friendly with error
– Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If you are as excited as we are about this, please apply at https://grnh.se/7446206f1us.