Do you love working with young children? Are you interested in a bonus reward of $200 at your 30 day anniversary, $300 at your 90 day anniversary and $500 at your 6 month anniversary? Have you been searching for a friendly team of educators who hold themselves to high standards? Have you been looking for a place where you can grow and learn and develop your career? Join our team and assist in a classroom that is transforming lives.
We are looking for enthusiastic and adaptable teachers who are interested in learning more about early childhood education as we work to bring a new Montessori school to the Geist, Indiana area!
**Starting rate $14+ hourly with previous experience
In this Assistant Guide role, you will support our Lead Guides in guiding children to be more independent and confident in their abilities. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Montessori, and education more generally, as many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on Lead Guide roles over time, thanks to our MACTE-accredited Montessori training program.
This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
We would love to talk to you if you:
– Are familiar with the development of children
– Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-service oriented mindset
– Are willing to grow and learn
– Have a valid negative TB test (in the last 12 months) or are willing to take prior to your state date
– Have a valid CPR certification or are willing to become certified prior to start date