North Dallas,TX, usa
We’re hiring Montessori-trained Spanish-Immersion Guides as well as English speaking Guides at the Primary level to join our communities at our Flower Mound and Stonebriar campuses in North Dallas, Texas!
In these roles, you’ll create and lead an ages 3-6 Spanish-immersion or English speaking classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
– Obtained a Montessori diploma (for Spanish-Immersion role, an AMI or AMS Diploma or equivalent plus 6 months of teaching experience in Montessori environment is required)
– Posses a Bachelor’s Degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
– Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
– Spanish proficiency required (Spanish-immersion role only)
– Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
– Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
– Take pride in your work
– Get energized and inspired by working with children!
We offer competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous tuition discount. We also provide immigration assistance and visa sponsorship to guides coming to us from other countries.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or visit https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/careers.