Montessori Kids Universe of Lorton, VA is seeking a lead Montessori teacher for our 0-3 & 3-6 classroom. You will be responsible for sustaining an authentic Montessori environment.
You will encourage the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
The Montessori Method sparks imagination, assists children in making positive choices, and helps the students build self-esteem while they discover new things each day.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Montessori credential & experience
• Must show good leadership skills and ability to supervise one more assistant teacher.
• Experience working with children.
• Warm, kind, respectful, and nurturing values
• Passion for the Montessori & Reggio Emilia philosophies combined with excellence in communicating these philosophies to parents and other community members.
• Genuine warmth and love for guiding children (and their families!)
Qualifications: AMI or other MACTE Certified Early Childhood Montessori Credential Montessori, a Four-year degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or related field with at least one-year full-time teaching experience with a group of children.
To apply, please send us your resume, cover letter, and references via email to email@example.com