Sea Lavender Montessori seeks an elementary teacher assistant to join its team in Belmar, New Jersey. Come work by the beach and join us in building a high-fidelity Montessori experience for a diverse group of elementary children and their families!
Sea Lavender Montessori is an established elementary micro-school affiliated with Wildflower Schools. The assistant teacher has an essential role in the classroom, supporting the teacher in creating a joyful and productive learning environment for children.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
– Supporting the lead teachers in cultivating the classroom culture
– Cleaning and maintaining the classroom environment
– Supervising children during lunch, recess, and off-campus outings
This is an hourly position with compensation based on experience. To apply for this job, you should have:
– A commitment to Montessori education and Sea Lavender Montessori’s mission
– Some classroom experience, preferably in a Montessori setting
– Willingness to receive Montessori assistants training
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Co-Head of School