Position Title: Director/ Head of School
Do you have a passion for early childhood education and looking for your next career step?
• Do you have experience running a successful preschool business?
• Is interacting with parents and getting them to entrust their child with you energizing?
• Are you great at building teams that care about quality education and have fun making a difference in children’s lives?
• Are you Montessori accredited or want to be?
• Would you enjoy being part of a management team committed to providing a premium preschool experience, growing the business, and providing a future career path?
We are a premium preschool for kids ages 8 weeks to 6 years opening in Summer 2022 in LEANDER, TEXAS. We are seeking a hands-on leader, experienced at sales and marketing, building strong teams and creating a high performing culture.
This leadership role includes:
• Working closely with the MKU owner on business planning to establish goals and objectives.
• Building a culture founded in quality, customer service, teamwork, fun and continuous improvement.
• Creating a safe, loving and nurturing environment where kids can learn to be their best.
• Achieving enrollment goals by being the primary contact for new and existing families, actively selling the value of the MKU experience.
• Building and leading a qualified team of teachers and staff, passionate about childhood education and the Montessori approach.
• Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
• Ethical and dependable. Enthusiastic and energetic.
• A proactive and creative problem solver.
• Minimum 3 years in a preschool business management role.
• Strong business acumen, experienced in financial management.
• Knowledgeable of TEXAS Childcare Rules & Regulations.
• A love of children, and a passion for teaching.
• Montessori accreditation a plus, commitment to obtaining accreditation required.
• Experience in structured child development and assessment practices.
• Ability to implement curriculum and manage compliance.
• Enthusiastically serve as the “face” of the MKU Leander school, managing communications with parents and the community.
• Directly responsible for selling the value of the MKU to increase enrollments. Responsible for following-up on inquiries, scheduling appointments, conducting tours and tour follow-ups using ChildCare CRM.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the local education and Montessori community and associations. Participation in community events and organizational outreach to increase awareness of the MKU brand.
• Confident leader with prior responsibility for hiring, training, coaching and firing of staff.
• Leadership through a positive, honest and transparent management style.
• Ability to conduct individual coaching, performance improvement reviews and create individual professional development plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org