Montessori West is seeking a full time AMI-trained guide at the Elementary level for the coming 2021-2022 school year. With seven locations in the San Francisco, East Bay Area, the school cares for more than 500 students from toddler through Elementary. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of faculty dedicated to authentic Montessori pedagogy.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• A committed, deep understanding and passion for authentic Montessori pedagogy and practice
• The ability to collaborate with an existing Montessori community (including all 7 locations), while maintaining an identity of his/her own
• Confidence and experience in the lessons and extensions required in a 6-9, 9-12 or 6-12 environment
• Experience in creating and maintaining professional relationships with students, parents, faculty and administration
Minimum Requirements for the Position:
• Must have an AMI Montessori Certificate from a recognized training program
• A minimum of 3 years working as a guide in an Elementary environment preferred, but not required
• Must submit to LiveScan fingerprint testing though Department of Justice
Montessori School of Fremont offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit program and a chance to be part of a caring and supportive Montessori community.
If this seems like a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com