International Orders: Duties, Value Added Taxes, and Brokerage Fees are the customer’s responsibility. Canadian and Mexican customers may receive most items duty free by taking advantage of NAFTA. Click here for a complete list of NAMTA items.
- Online orders placed by noon Eastern time are usually shipped the same business day.
- Prices posted on this website are in effect through the end of the 2013-14 membership year, August 31, 2014. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- All orders must be prepaid by check, money order, credit card, or (for online orders) PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, click the link on the screen that appears after order is placed and select 1) pay as a guest now and fill in the billing information; 2) choose the credit or debit card option.
- NAMTA cannot accept phone or C.O.D. orders. Place your order online or print an order form and mail or fax the form to NAMTA.
- We ship by UPS. We must have a street address to ship to; no P.O. boxes.
- Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday are delivered by UPS on Monday.
- For orders outside the U.S., a phone number is required. UPS will not ship internationally without a phone number.
- International Orders: Duties, Value Added Taxes, and Brokerage Fees are the customer’s responsibility.
- Checks must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receipt. Please include the original packing slip. Items must be in perfect, unused condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded.